Updated: May 9
By Nini Kunu
1. Grace Ladoja (@graceladoja) - For ultimate cool cat vibes, for the curators of all things enjoyment, the unofficial Rihanna of Africa, because no one is more playful with their style and still manages to pull it all off so effortlessly.
2. Temi Otedola (@temiotedola) - For Inspiration with a capital ‘i’ because respect yourself. Don’t go trying to build an Helmut Lang wardrobe on a Zara salary.
3. Jennifer Oseh (@theladyvhodka)-For the fashion daredevil that mixes patterns, colour, textures and statement pieces all at the same time yet still makes it look fab- go big or go home!
4. Afua Rida (@afuarida) - For effortless style and travel inspiration in the most compelling yet humble way.
5. Kanayo Ebi (@kachmeifyoucan) - For self-awareness and a true appreciation of one’s body, all with style and flair and colour. Popularly known as American socialite, Angela Simmons’ long-time stylist, she has been instrumental in putting Nigerian-owned brands like Virgos Lounge and Andrea Iyamah on the map.
7. Alma Rex-Ezonfade (@thealmachronicle) - For the love of minimalist fashion, you know? That slight werk. The perfect balance between fashion and inspiration, she is constantly open about her journey navigating a full-time corporate job and lifestyle blogging, which in itself is a full-time job.
8. Kefilwe Mabote (@kefilwe_mabote) - For the love of prints, and for the record, I want to steal her feed of dreams and run far away.
9. Shelley Mokoena (@shelleymokoena) - For a coutured guide to being a contemporary cool girl.
10. Nikki Perkins (@Nikkithot) - For deliberate and intentional #MILF vibes. Her instagram feed is the perfect mix of neutral tones, pastels, giraffes and a bit of grunge, because she does love a solid, black leather jacket.
Photos taken from Instagram